How it Works
- Download the CaddieNow app on iTunes or Google Play. Select when and where you're playing - currently over 100 courses offer CaddieNow in 6 states.
- Select your choice of a JR-LOOPER, LOOPER, PRO-LOOPER, or FORE-LOOPER (forecaddy) familiar with the course you are playing.
- You will be notified via push notification and email when a CaddieNow looper picks up your loop. Your looper will meet you at the course 30 mins prior to your tee time.
- After your round, tip and rate your CaddieNow looper based on your experience using our 5 Star Rating System.
Your credit card will be charged following the round. Cash tips are appreciated and should be paid directly to your looper after your round (commensurate with level of service and customer satisfaction).
Loops should be booked at least 24 hours prior to your tee time in order to have the best chance of getting your request filled!
CaddieNow is working with over 100 courses in 6 states (DC, MD, VA, FL, CA, OH, SC, NJ, PA) to provide caddie service to as many golfers as possible. If your course is not currently CaddieNow friendly yet, tell your pro to call us: 1-804-SHACK-15.
- Download The CaddieNow App (iTunes or GooglePlay) and Take the Online Caddie Certification Test Caddies of all experience levels are welcome. Complete a brief application and take your online Caddie Certification Test.
- Sign Up for a Local Orientation Session After you pass your Online Certification Test you MUST attend a Local Orientation Session in your area. We will provide vital information on success with CaddieNow. Before attending Orientation, download and sign your 1) Independent Contractor Agreement and Liability Waiver, 2) emergency contact form and 3) W9 tax form.
- Connect Bank Account and Start Picking Up Loops Connect your bank account within the app, set your availability, and start picking up loops on YOUR schedule!
CaddieNow Levels of Service
(Pricing May Vary By Course/Region)
$20-$40 for Single Bag + tip
Our younger, entry level caddies, typically teenagers 14-16 years old. These JR-LOOPERs are learning the job and the game, working part-time, playing on High School golf teams and local junior golf leagues. JR-LOOPER are available Weekends-Only most of the year and 7 days-a-week during the Summer.
$30-$50 Single Bag + tip
Our more experienced teen/college age caddies. These caddies have worked at least 5 loops and know the game and the courses better. Loopers can help with some club selection, green reading, and general shot help. Loopers are able to Single Bag carry or Forecaddie and are available Weekdays and Weekends throughout the year.
$70-$90 Single Bag + tip / $100-$140 Double Bag + tip
Our most experienced professional or adult caddies capable of providing on-course expertise, club selection, and strategy. PRO-LOOPERs are able to Single Bag or Double Bag (carry two bags per Loop). PRO-LOOPERS often caddie at other clubs part-time or caddied full-time in the past and are now looking for extra work, on their schedule.
$40 - $80 per Foursome + tip
FORE-LOOPERs are an ideal choice when playing in a foursome with carts and looking to speed up pace of play, and add another layer of service and support to your group --- (Corporate/Charity Outings, events, or business related rounds). They know the course, help read greens, search for lost balls, clean clubs, and gather yardages. Their ability to view tee-shots from advanced positions help to speed up play and avoid lost balls. FORE-LOOPERs are either LOOPERs or PRO-LOOPERs that caddie for the entire foursome.